Monday, August 15, 2011

Vegas Baby!




So I get asked all the time if I stop in Vegas when I am driving home but really i don't! I know that I'm only 3.5 hours from home and who would want to stop if they were that close! I have never really had the desire to stop in Vegas, lose my hard earned money, or be surrounded by that many people.


Well that has changed my friends! I have finally gone with the intention of only stopping in Vegas and not going home! I have spent the last weekend there and here are my thoughts:

1- So entertaining without having to spend a lot of money! We enjoyed walking the strip and seeing people and places recreated. I really enjoyed all the decor of the casinos but only got to go through Cesar's Palace, Venetian, and Bellagio. I really enjoyed visiting ' Serendipty' and the frozen hot chocolate!



2- Its so much traffic- car and foot! We walked everywhere once we parked in the parking garage of the Bellagio. The worst part was the 48 min to get out of the parking structure at 1 am.

3- I love the heat and our condo had a great pool. It was the Cancun resort so the pool had a huge Mayan temple in the middle with waterslides coming off one side and an awesome waterfall on the other. We swam and enjoyed the hammocks everyday!


4-There is so much to do! We didn't make it to any shows besides the water and fire shows that are free. I really enjoyed them and am betting i will be back to see other shows!


5- Vegas is a lot of fun with a BF... he showed me all of his favorite things and we never got sick of each other! We really do have a lot of the same tastes and enjoyed seeing everything together!


Will I be back? You can bet i will! I still have so many casinos and shows to see! I think there is so much to do without gambling and I really enjoyed it!

No comments: