Well just a life reminder of whats going on in Melanie's life...I am totally enjoying my new job at CHG and am pushing myself to expand within my new job! I got to go home for christmas and enjoyed my 75 degree weather and the family time but as always its a bit of drama since we are getting older and taking different chances. I really wish I had more to talk about but life seems to be pretty even these days. I have a routine, which is what i love but am still able to do fun things i would never have done... Like I went to a play at the Hale theather. I saw 'The truth about being Earnest," What a fabulous play! I truly enjoyed it and am even thinking about getting season tickets to the Hale center because this years shows look like so much fun! I really do enjoy plays just as much as a good football game!
I guess this blog is about me and i can write about whatever i'm feeling so i'm gonna confess something: I sometimes feel like a bad accountant because i don't have tons of money saved up and I still have to follow a budget almost without any extra space or wiggle room to play with. Its so disheartening to be 5 years out of college and still concerned about money the way I am. I always thought i would have a house and husband by this time that I would have someone to worry with; alas, that is not happening anytime soon. I hate not having money too! I have so many trips and places i want to visit and things i want to buy but i can't afford it.
Another thing I want to vent about is guys! I know its a bit cliche but guys in Utah have been super annoying because of the lack of desire to date. I know that this is happening everywhere, I left CA partly because of it, but I thought for sure it would be easier. I even tried asking guys out but they just don't want to do it anymore. I like the whole ' hanging out' to a point at which I have realized that guys in the age group i'm looking for are just too content with being single and still living at their parents house! MOVE OUT! Its really great to live on your own and then you have to do things for yourself and you finally understand why you want a wife to SHARE the responsiblity with! Geez... its getting ridiculous! I think in the year and a half that I've lived in Utah i've gone on 8-10 dates and some of them were like pulling teeth! If you don't want to go, say NO. Girls have been doing it forever... I've always been a girl who has ambition and doesn't feel dejection but why can't a guy ever pursue me?? Why do I always feel like i'm making a move to have something happen??!! I guess i have no answer.. just ranting now!
I will stop because its only going to continue since i'm still on my look for the one guy who gets me... Anyone thinks they have him- sign me up for a date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment